Let us support you with your diversity strategy
We’re more than just an agency . We’ll be your partners to help you get strong talent for your sector.
Thousands of HIRE STEM Women job seekers have attended events or have been given the confidence to pursue a career within STEM with Hire STEM Women since January 2016, across the UK.
Why are women not interested in a career in STEM?
Lack of confidence
Lack of knowledge
No role models
Not enough exposure or support
What are we doing about it?
Hire STEM Women is a unique online multi-channel diversity network, we have skilled teams who work with you to identify your diversity needs. We provide students & professionals with STEM opportunities and support them on securing internships, placements, graduate schemes and roles with various leading industry partner firms.
Hire STEM Women provides students with a complete free service. We help students who are unsure on what career path they need to take and give them guidance on their “personal brand”. A few of the many things we support them on are as follows…
• Tailored advice
• Body language support
• 1-1 coaching on how to ace assessments with partner firms
Diversity is crucial at Hire STEM Women, it is at the heart of everything we do because it enables us to:
• Attract and retain the world’s best talent in the STEM sectors
• Support your valuest
• We want to help improve your perspectives in diversity by enhancing prospects, creativity and inventions
• Help you create a workforce that is representative of the audiences at your organisation
The aim is to increase diversity in STEM sectors by 50% by 2025
About our community
• We have an active database of over 15,000 students and recent graduates, the number continues to grow every day
• We attend over 90+ universities and host campus events at most UK universities
• Using enhanced technology tracking systems, we track the behaviour of HSW candidates and can display targeted adverts as students browse other websites online
• Annual attendance of over 100+ campus events with 90+ universities (including post-92 and Russel group universities)
• Over X number of annual page views
Why are we doing what we do?
STATS GO HERE
Why Hire STEM Women?
Hire STEM Women is the the UK’s leading student and graduate recruitment website for women and diverse candidates in STEM fields. We collaborate with employers by not only providing them with targeted branding opportunities but also extensive market knowledge in the STEM graduate recruitment sector.
Clients come to us because we are passionate about women and add value to their brand, diversity and recruitment strategies. We have…
• Over 15 years of graduate recruitment knowledge
• Provided employers with an enhanced hiring experience
• Less time consuming
• Diversity specific
• Sector specialists in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths recruitment
• Strong diverse talent
• Strong regional presence
• Its not about quantity, its about quality
How do people hear about us?
Our diverse community comes from various channels such as the following:
• Social media
• On campus
• Word of mouth
Advertising & Branding
Creating a strong brand strategy & visual identity for our partners keen on increasing diversity. We work with clients to build and strengthen emotional connections with targeted STEM audience.
Go digital campaign...
• Exclusive featured job board postings
• Standard job postings
• Featured branded adverts
• Event alerts
• Ad banners to direct student to your website
Text message campaigns
Regular branded text as part of our “keep warm” strategy for our partner firms. Result:
• Engage with strong STEM talent regularly
• Delivery of timely notifications about events
• Responsive messaging service to strengthen candidate relationships
• Details of their university and academic results (predicted or achieved)
• Degree course
• Diversity details
• STEM sector preferences
• Mobile optimised e-shots which can include event promotion or promotion of graduate/ undergraduate schemes
• Bespoke content
40% Average email open rate
12% Average email click to open rate
+500% Brand engagement uplift
STEM Certification Scheme
The STEM certification scheme supports employers to make the most of female talent and show the market what women can bring to your workplace. By including our certification stamp on your network and diversity platforms you can easily demonstrate exactly why the best graduates should apply to you, while benchmarking your organisation against your competition. Through the Hire STEM Women certification programme, employers are:
• Challenging attitudes towards women in STEM
• Increasing understanding of the gender pay gap
• Removing barriers for women in the work place
• Ensuring that women have the opportunities to fulfil their potential and realise their aspirations
• Exceptional PR opportunities that position you as a leading graduate recruiter for women in STEM
Please click this link to read on more about the scheme
We provide be-spoke consulting services for organisations that want our support in helping them achieve their diversity targets. To discuss specific consulting support that we can provide please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “Consulting” to find out more.
Hire STEM Women designs bespoke events around our partner firms specific recruitment needs. We host a number of events throughout the year to give employers a chance to meet targeted diverse women interested in STEM careers. We have unique screening capabilities that allows us to specialise in “hard to reach” sectors and roles to attend these events. The events provide a specific pipeline of diverse candidates generating PR opportunities and brand presence on campus.
• Give you a chance to build your brand
• Build stronger campus relationships
• Outstanding PR opportunities
• Pre-generated pipeline of diverse candidates for your schemes
• Access to pre-screened and selected students post events including CV books
• Exposure to strong talent within the STEM sector
• Targeting niche-business areas
• Hire STEM Women Festival 2018*
• Campus events
• Networking days
• Insight days
• Fast track events