Graduate Net Developer
- Follow up with business stakeholders and collaborate on regular basis to understand the need of the application.
- Check on different servers for the code of the web pages for different applications and create a repository with the code for all applications.
- Should do a technical analysis on code behavior while doing an upgrade to Windows 2012 servers.
- Need to send a weekly report to client and make them understand the progress of the work.
- Due diligence is required for some applications to be decommissioned. Carry out the analysis to complete the due diligence.
TCS combines tech expertise and business intelligence to catalyze change and deliver results.
We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise and a global network of innovation and delivery centers.
Our mission is to help customers achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, IT solutions and services and to make it a joy for all stakeholders to work with us.
We function as a full stakeholder to business, offering a consulting-led approach with an integrated portfolio of technology led solutions that encompass the entire Enterprise value chain. Our Customer-centric Engagement Model defines how we do engage with you, offering specialized services and solutions that meet the distinct needs of your business.
We build bespoke teams around your domain and technology requirements drawn from our talent pool of over 387,200 global professionals including 34.7% women from 130 nationalities. Our domain expertise has been built upon decades of experience working across industries and this knowledge underpins our suite of solutions.
Our organization structure is domain led and empowered to help provide Customers a single window to industry specific solutions. Agile industry units have embedded capabilities to enable rapid responses that provide a competitive edge to our Customers. This is coupled with a unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™), spanning 40 global locations, that is today recognized as the benchmark of excellence in technology deployment.
We have made significant investments in Digital platforms and products spanning Technology Products, Horizontal Platforms and Products, Vertical Platforms and Products.
What are we looking for?
- Understanding of HTML and MSS (Microsoft Search Server) is a must.
- should be able to understand the code beneath the ASP Pages.
- Good to have a basic understanding of .Net 2.0, 3.5 and 4.5.2, SQL SERVER 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012 and 2014, SharePoint 2013.
- Basic understanding of ASP .Net would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge on windows 2003 Servers to trace the web pages.
- Business analysis skills required to:
- Follow up with business stakeholders on applications current usage and scope for future.
- Follow up with different teams to get the access to applications and understand its business logics .
What will you get?
£27,000 per annum + several benefits
How to apply
Apply via Hire STEM Women now