2021 Analyst Graduate
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual to join our team of Analysts in Autumn 2021. The candidate will be required to work on projects as part of a team under the guidance of senior colleagues. Key responsibilities in the role are as follows:
• Gathering scientific and market data from secondary sources (published sources), including searching of websites and proprietary databases
• Conducting primary research (telephone interviews) to gain insights from academics, industry players, and market commentators
• Analysing data, including the selection and appropriate use of industry-standard analysis tools
• Generating logical “draft” conclusions based on the data sourced
• Drafting reports describing research methods, findings, conclusions, and recommendations, with input from a Consultant as needed
• Contributing to the delivery of study outputs, both over the telephone and through face-to-face meetings
We are committed to career development and make a focussed effort to offer bespoke training and mentoring to allow each individual to thrive within their environment and realise personal potential.
Who we are
Oakland Innovation, part of the Science Group R&D Consultancy Division, work with some of the best-known global corporations, with a particular strength in food and beverage and other consumer product markets. We help R&D and business development teams to identify, define and deliver opportunities that offer competitive advantage within their business. Our approach involves combining our internal expertise in science and technology with leveraging of insights drawn from experts around the world.
What are we looking for?
Experience & Qualifications
• Candidates should have a science degree in either Biosciences, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Physics or Engineering and may also have a PHD.
• An interest in the application of science in a business environment is essential, and previous commercial experience would be a distinct advantage
• Experience in the use of secondary information tools, including Internet searching, databases of scientific literature or patents, and searching of market data would be an advantage
• Strong communication, time management, and planning skills are essential
• Candidates should be familiar with standard computer programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
What will you get?
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply
Please copy and paste the below link into your browser to apply