2021 Global Technology Graduate Programme
We're looking for analytical and innovative graduates to join our Technology division on our 2021 Graduate Programme.
Technology sits at the heart of what we do from providing creative solutions to designing and developing cutting edge products. You'll work on a range of initiatives, which will allow you to broaden your expertise and discover which area of technology you enjoy the most. You'll be eager to learn, flexible to rotate around various teams and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Our Technology department spans across the entire business and is made up of several teams and divisions. As our Graduate Programme is rotational, you'll be able to work on live projects across a variety of teams including: Asset Management Technology, Corporate Technology, Enterprise Technology or Information Security.
Over the course of the Programme, you'll gain experience in:
- Development – Our development teams look to create bespoke solutions for all areas of the business. You'll work directly with business users, gather requirements and be involved in the full end-to-end design and development of solutions. It's all about bringing fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Business Analysis – This part of our Technology teams help look at identifying the needs of the business and finding technology solutions. It involves strategic planning and policy development
- Infrastructure – Our Infrastructure IT teams support Schroders globally when it comes to hardware, application and network resources.
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals.
What are we looking for?
What you'll be like:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative and methodical – you're happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
• Inquisitive – be passionate and curious about technology, data, programming and more
• Collaborative and flexible – happy to get involved in a variety of tasks and projects
• Open minded to rotate across different teams
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
A 2:1 honours degree or equivalent preferably in a STEM degree
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Online video interview
4. Assessment centre
5. Final round interview with a senior leader from the business
Candidates should be available to start the graduate programme on Thursday 16 September 2021.
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
What will you get?
Competitive pension, free gym on site, season ticket loan, GP and Dentist on site, CSR volunteering days, Medical Care Scheme, discounted private dental, health assessment, share incentive plan, travel insurance, holiday buy and sell and lots more!
How to apply
Please click the below link: