2021 Group Change Internship Programme
Our 2021 Summer Internship Programme starts on Monday 21 June 2021 and runs for 8 weeks ending on Friday 13 August 2021. This Programme will provide you with a unique introduction into the investment management industry and how Group Change operates within it. You'll be given introductory training and opportunities to network with people across the business. During your internship you will be assigned to a team within Group Change where you will have the opportunity to work on live projects and shadow senior executives.
Some of your tasks may include:
• Supporting workshops and documenting the output
• Working with the Operational Excellence team to improve processes and ways of working
• Acting as a Business Analyst on a large programme
• Researching topics to write thought leadership pieces
• Shadowing a business consultant on a strategic initiative
Group Change sits at the heart of the business and is responsible for enterprise wide change management. This can involve anything from looking at how to improve efficiencies in existing processes to acting as an internal consultant providing advice and guidance to the wider business. You'll be a strong communicator, have a keen interest in Technology and keen to throw yourself into a variety of projects.
Some of the teams you may join are: Business Consultancy, Business Design, Operational Excellence, Enterprise Change
As a global investment manager, we help institutions, intermediaries and individuals across the planet meet their goals.
What are we looking for?
Who we're looking for:
We're looking for analytical and innovative interns to join our Group Change division on our 2021 Summer Internship Programme. These roles are part of our future leadership programme where we are looking to build graduates with the skills and expertise fitting for a future leader within our Group Change business.
What you'll be like:
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Intellectually inquisitive - be passionate and curious about technology, business strategy
• Innovative and analytical – you're happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
• Happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we're looking for
• Predicted a 2:1 honours degree or equivalent – we're not fussed when it comes to your degree subject
• Penultimate year of study or in final year of study but planning to continue further studies after the end of the Internship
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Video interview
4. Assessment centre
Candidates should be available to start the 2021 Summer Internship Programme on Monday 21 June 2021. The programme ends on 13 August 2021.
We recruit on a rolling basis so recommend you apply early.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
What will you get?
Competitive pension, free gym on site, season ticket loan, GP and Dentist on site, CSR volunteering days, Medical Care Scheme, discounted private dental, health assessment, share incentive plan, travel insurance, holiday buy and sell and lots more!
How to apply
Please click on the below link: