As an Execution Trader at Optiver you will become the face of our company externally, executing trades with our long established network of brokers and in addition, maintaining and building relationships in the process.
If you have an academic degree, excellent communication skills and a passion to prove yourself you could be the Execution Trader we are looking for.
What you'll do
The Optiver trading floor is one of the most dynamic and exciting trading floors in Europe. As Execution Trader you will communicate with our network of brokers, handling incoming price requests and relaying information onto the traders. It is your responsibility to get the full information and best execution for our non-screen based trades and ensuring a smooth trade process. Alongside this you will maintain and build upon our longstanding relationships within the broker community. In case of conflict you must be able to handle it constructively whilst preserving Optiver’s long standing relationships.You will also work as part of a diverse team of both recent Graduates and more experienced Execution Traders.
Over thirty years ago, Optiver started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s European Options Exchange. Today, we are a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management.
What are we looking for?
Who you are
- Either a final year student/recent graduate or a Trader or Broker with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You have an academic degree
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have superior interpersonal skills and the ability to positively influence outcomes
- You are detailed oriented
What will you get?
- Benefits :
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 paid vacation days
- Access to conferences and Tech events
- International transfer opportunities
- Fully paid commute
- Sports and recreation activities
- Complimentary in-house barista
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner facilities
- Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
- Weekly in-house massages
How to apply
Please click on the below link:
Please read a very useful article on the role: