As a Data Analyst at Optiver you will be able to have a big impact on improving our current trading strategies through in-depth analysis of our trade data.
If you have an academic degree, Python, SQL, Excel or similar languages and a passion to prove yourself you could be the Data Analyst we are looking for.
What you'll do
Optiver is an industry leader across everything we do. We don’t just meet industry standards we aim to set them! With trading teams focusing on a broad range of financial products we are able to provide an unrivaled universe of exciting opportunities for our employees. Through our core function as a market-maker we continuously improve the market by being the source of liquidity for market participants.
The Optiver trading floor is one of the most dynamic, exciting trading floors in Europe. As a Data Analyst you will work directly alongside our trading and research teams gaining valuable insight into how our trading company operates. You will be responsible for managing large amounts of data, producing regular as well as ad-hoc reports and leading a diverse set of projects to improve our trading activities. We will also challenge you to learn new programming languages like Python, Lua and C++.
Over thirty years ago, Optiver started business as a single trader on the floor of Amsterdam’s European Options Exchange. Today, we are a leading global electronic market maker, focused on pricing, execution and risk management.
What are we looking for?
What you'll need
- An academic degree, preferably in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Econometrics, Finance or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge of Python, SQL, Excel or similar languages
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Competitive attitude and eagerness to constantly improve yourself
What will you get?
- Benefits :
- Training and continuous learning opportunities
- Competitive remuneration
- 25 paid vacation days
- Access to conferences and Tech events
- International transfer opportunities
- Fully paid commute
- Sports and recreation activities
- Complimentary in-house barista
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner facilities
- Friday afternoon drinks with your colleagues
- Weekly in-house massages
- For your personal development a Python course will be offered to complete
How to apply
Please click the below link: