Our Digital Consultants work alongside the Operations Consultants on client sites, understanding every detail of how their business operates and uses technology. You will be working together with our clients to help them generate and understand large data sets, and by manipulation and analysis of this data, provide new insight into their biggest problems whilst designing and implementing appropriate solutions. You’ll have the support and training needed to help you overcome any challenge, no matter how technically complex. In doing so, you will be at the forefront of the data revolution, leading both Newton and our clients through it.
Newton is implementation focused. Your team will be better equipped and motivated to solve future challenges themselves through their work with us.
What are we looking for?
What we'll be looking for in you:
- A passion for data and its potential to drive change
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities, but this doesn't mean you need programming experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Real self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from an ocean of information
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to take on early responsibility
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A highly flexible and adaptable approach
- A record of academic achievement, but not necessarily in a STEM subject
What will you get?
What you can expect in return:
- Intensive, month-long induction, delivered by one of our partners or founders
- Diverse projects that really stretch you
- Experience across industries, clients and sectors
- On-the-job feedback and guidance from our leaders
- A dedicated development manager to nurture your career progression
- Early responsibility and rapid career progression
- Promotion when you're ready, not on an annual cycle
- A raise each year and with each promotion
How to apply
Please click on the below link: