Graduate Business Analyst
- Understand customer requirements through various delivery artifacts like Business Design Documents, user journeys, personas, user stories, etc.
- Attend customer meetings, workshops
- Analyse findings and do gap fitment to come up with recommendations for changes and improvements
- Help senior Business Analyst in updating and managing the delivery artifacts like Business Design documents, use cases
- Facilitate sessions with test teams in review of test cases derived as outcome of use cases;
- Facilitate clarification sessions with technical teams for understanding of functional requirements;
Our client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. They offer a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. India’s largest industrial conglomerate, our client has over 353,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent (Graduate/ Masters)
- Should have excellent communication skills
- Should have excellent team-working skills
- Should have ability to prioritise tasks
- Should have ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
- Should have ability to meet deadlines
- Microsoft office – word , excel and power point
- SDLC and Project methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile, etc.) understanding
- Basic knowledge and understanding on C#.Net, Java, PL/SQL, Oracle database, etc
What will you get?
- Excellent development opportunities
How to apply
Please hit the “apply now” button below and we will get in touch with you with regards to next steps.