Graduate Electrical Engineer
- Performs a development/support and/or design role in solution and system construction and integration to time, cost and quality. This includes:
- analysing user requirements;
- researching, designing and writing new software programs;
- developing existing programs, analysing and identifying areas for modification;
- integrating existing software products to work together;
- creating technical specifications and unit tests;
- testing new code and fault finding;
- ensure the security, performance and design integrity of data;
- maintaining systems by monitoring and correcting software defects;
- packaging software code / components for deployment, including release documentation;
- creating operational documentation
- Develop and deliver quality IT solutions proven to be fit for purpose in respect of:
- functional business requirements
- non-functional requirements such as Reliability, Performance, Scalability, maintainability – reusable and operationally sustainable
- resolution of incidents and problems
- standards compliance - adheres to the defined standards, patterns and architectural ground rules
Our client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. They offer a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. India’s largest industrial conglomerate, our client has over 353,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
What are we looking for?
What we are looking for in the candidates for a Graduate Electrical Engineer:
- Recent graduates with a relevant degree
- Basic software engineer skills (understanding on C#.Net, Java, PL/SQL etc.)
- Good communication skills
- Art of understanding the problem, articulation potential solutions
- Someone who can be groomed as a PM / electrical technical products consultant
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Excellent team-working skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and respond to unforeseen changes
- Ability to meet deadlines
- * Due to the nature of this role and the possibility of European travel, candidates are expected to satisfy the requirements for free movement of workers within the EU Member States (which may include, for example, a requirement to hold a valid EU passport).
What will you get?
- Excellent development opportunities
How to apply
Please hit the “apply now” button below and we will get in touch with you with regards to next steps.