Graduate Fullstack Developer
What you’ll be doing
Being a Full Stack Developer at Atos means being responsible for projects from conception to completion. As such, you can look forward to developing an in-depth knowledge and understanding across the full digital journey of projects.
Our specialist digital transformation teams are organised into squads. Each squad is led by one or two senior full stack engineers of the highest calibre. Under their expert guidance, you’ll learn to not only identify complex business problems confidently, but to also deliver innovative solutions using the latest digital technology, including code and cloud.
You’ll be an integral part of an agile, collaborative and highly skilled team, responsible for the following on a day-to-day basis:
- Working with a range of leading-edge technologies across multiple platforms
- Developing new information systems for a range of clients
- Engaging directly with clients to clearly understand business problems
- Solving business problems with innovative design solutions
- Writing and deploying code, and maintaining it in production
The work’s varied and highly rewarding, as everything we do is about evolving our digital knowledge and expertise, and our clients’ businesses. You’ll be able to get involved with work at all levels, working across a variety of projects and clients. And to help ensure your progress, you’ll be guided and developed by some truly world-class technologists, while enjoying early exposure to the full breadth of technologies and methods that we employ. You’ll also have access to extensive technical and commercial training.
We’re the digital and business expertise behind some of the world’s most influential businesses. We employ 120,000 Business Technologists in 73 countries, each with a deep understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing our clients. We have opportunities in a wide range of disciplines.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for the following key skills from applicants:
- A degree in Computer Science, Maths, Physics or Engineering
- An understanding of IT solutions and ideally some software coding experience either at university or through previous work experience
- Technical aptitude and a keen interest in tech/coding/development
- Ability to work well in a team, internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Ability to deliver projects within agreed timescales
What will you get?
- Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension plan, plus others listed here; https://atos.net/en-gb/united-kingdom/careers-uk/graduates-uk/benefits-graduates-uk
How to apply
Please click on the below link: