Graduate Project Management Analyst
Key responsibilities of a Graduate Project Management Analyst:
- Project reporting, producing reports, spreadsheets etc
- Project Administration
- Project Monitoring
- Organising meetings/minutes
- Organising, facilitating RAID workshops
- Liaison with 3rd parties and internal teams
Our client is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match. They offer a consulting-led, integrated portfolio of IT, BPS,infrastructure, engineering and assurance services. This is delivered through its unique Global Network Delivery Model™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development. India’s largest industrial conglomerate, our client has over 353,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $16.5 billion for year ended March 31, 2016 and is listed on the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange in India.
What are we looking for?
- Must have a degree in Computer Science (Graduate/ Masters)
- Must have SDLC and Project methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile, etc.) understanding
- Basic knowledge and understanding on C#.Net, Java, PL/SQL, Oracle database, etc.
- High level of Excel essential
- Professional power point skills essential
- Role is general support for customer IS team, so experience within SDLC lifecycles, project methodologies are needed for this position
- Good personal presentation skills required as working in a professional environment, likely to be demanding timelines
What will you get?
- Excellent development opportunities
How to apply
Please hit the “apply now” button below and we will get in touch with you with regards to next steps.