Graduate Software Engineer
Job Purpose and primary objectives
We are currently recruiting for our 2018 Young Talent Recruitment scheme which is targeted at current students or recent university graduates. This programme is a great opportunity for students or recent graduates to start their career in the IT industry.
The Software Engineer will produce, install and implement new and modified computer systems, networks and related operating software.
- Carry out fixes and enhancements to existing applications
- Develop and implement new applications
- Analyse functional requirements
- Understand technical architecture of application
- Create low level design for intended functionality
- Enhance or develop the functionality
- Test and deploy
- Update knowledge management procedures and handbooks
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organization that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering. This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognized as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
What are we looking for?
- Knowledge on web technologies (e.g. C#.Net, Java, AngularJS, NodeJS), database technologies (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, MongoDB) and SDLC methodologies (e.g. Scrum , Kanban, TDD, DevOps) to name just a few
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Logical thinking and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Proactive and a commitment to ongoing training
- Good organisational skills
- An ability to work to deadlines
What will you get?
How to apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org