As an Infrastructure Consultant in our Infrastructure Business Unit, based in Leeds, you will work with our clients in the public and private sector and utilise your technical experience within the role.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market, and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate or 2-3 years’ experience working within an IT department, providing support and engineering capabilities to end users
- Client facing, supporting client environments across a wide technology stack
- Design, installation and configuration of core Microsoft technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Office 365 setup and administration
- Windows 10
What will you get?
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation
How to apply
Please click on the below link: