IT Development Graduate Scheme
As part of the IT development team, you will work at the heart of this leading trading business helping to ensure the continuing high performance of their core trading systems.
You would be working for a world-leading online trading and investments provider, giving clients access to opportunities across thousands of financial markets through intuitive platforms and apps.Our client is a No. 1 provider of CFD and financial spread betting services. They give retail clients leveraged access to over 10,000 financial markets through their award-winning dealing platform and mobile apps. They are a FTSE 250 company with a market cap of over £2bn. Their 1400 staff globally serve over 160 000 customers from their 15 offices in 5 different continents. They are looking to grow their technology teams by recruiting graduate developers to continue their history of innovation and learn from their experienced coders to be the future of their organisation.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for motivated, self-starting team players with the following attributes:
- A minimum 2:1 degree, ideally in Computer Science or Engineering. We also consider candidates with other degrees.
- A passion for programming and IT technologies
- Strong written and oral communication skills (fluent English is essential)
- An interest in financial markets and an understanding of IGs products
What will you get?
- A great working environment - there is a lot of variety in the functionality our client delivers and technologies our partner uses.
- Excellent personal development
- 1-1 Mentoring
- Competitive salary
- Practical experience
You can shadow senior developers working on real problems, and when you’re ready, you write your own code.
How to apply
Apply now by sending us your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org and answer the following questions in the body of your email:
- Do you have the legal right to work in the UK?
- Have you achieved or are you predicted a 2.1?
- Do you have a programming language understanding, if so please state? (you can also add any self taught programmes)
- Are you willing to work in London?
We will then get in touch with you to discuss your application and let you know if we can recommend your application to our client.