Our Operations Consultants work alongside a variety of clients to design and implement programmes that deliver real, sustainable change. You’ll be working on site, from the shop floor to the boardroom and everywhere in between. Every mission and every client is different, but our model of work doesn’t change. On a day to day basis, you’ll be working with our clients to identify opportunities for operational improvement and then plan and implement the changes that need to happen to solve the problem. You’ll also contribute to internal training, capability development and improvement projects, managing or supporting clients and peers. In this role you'll gain responsibility early and progress quickly.
Newton is implementation focused. Your team will be better equipped and motivated to solve future challenges themselves through their work with us.
What are we looking for?
What we'll be looking for in you:
- Strong analytical and conceptual capabilities, but you don't need to be an engineer or mathematician
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Real self-awareness and emotional intelligence
- The ability to draw meaningful insights from an ocean of information
- Self-motivation and an eagerness to take on early responsibility
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- A highly flexible and adaptable approach
- A record of academic achievement, but not necessarily in a STEM subject
What will you get?
What you can expect in return:
- Intensive, month-long induction, delivered by one of our partners or founders
- Diverse projects that really stretch you
- Experience across industries, clients and sectors
- On-the-job feedback and guidance from our leaders
- A dedicated development manager to nurture your career progression
- Early responsibility and rapid career progression
- Promotion when you're ready, not on an annual cycle
- A raise each year and with each promotion
How to apply
Please click on the below link: