SI Consultant (Junior PM/PMO)
As a Consultant in our Systems Integration Business Unit, based in Central London, you will work with our clients in the public and private sector and utilise your technical experience within a project management role.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market, and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Graduate of Computer Science, Information Technology with Business or similar degree
- Experience with relevant IT, Project Management or Business Management
- Ability to contribute or lead to the successful delivery of a technical or business project, on behalf of a client
- Ability to manage stakeholder, client and third-party deliverables and expectations
- Ability to engage in client conversations in a professional manner
- Ability to plan and organize one’s own work-tasks and accurately report issues and progress
- Ability to accurately estimate tasks and issues for projects
- Ability to provide deliverables on time and of agreed quality
- Active participation in generating a professional collaboration on the project, both in regard to the client as well as within the team
- Ability to identify areas for own personal development
What will you get?
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation
How to apply
Please click on the below link: