About the role:
As a Software Consultant at Netcompany, you have two roles; a Consultant and a Developer. As a consultant, you’ll interact with our clients, work alongside a multi-disciplinary team and develop problem-solving skills. As a developer, you are keen to use new technologies and working with your team to develop solutions for our clients. We are a Microsoft Gold partner and use web-based languages and Microsoft technologies on or projects.
Netcompany is one of the fastest growing and most successful IT services companies in Europe. We are true leaders in digitalisation and are proud to build, implement and support innovative IT solutions for some of the most exciting and prestigious organisations in the world. Our vision is to be the leading digital challenger in Europe, pioneering the next generation of IT consulting, with a strong focus on providing customers true value and delivery certainty. We are experts in the management of complex change and build robust and scalable IT solutions utilising agile delivery methods, thereby improving our client’s speed to market, and allowing them to rapidly adapt to evolving business requirements.
What are we looking for?
- Passionate about Software Development
- Good knowledge of web-based technologies and programming languages
- Client-facing ability
- Graduate of Computer Science or similar discipline
What will you get?
- 25 days holidays, as well as public holidays
- Competitive salary
- Well-defined learning and career path
- Professional certifications supported as part of learning and development
- Monthly social events (including after work bars, annual Summer and Christmas parties and sporting events)
- Interest free Season Ticket Loans
- Retail discounts (including Restaurants, Supermarkets, Travel, Leisure and Department Stores & Fashion)
An applicant will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, disability, age, religion, belief or sexual orientation.
How to apply
Please click on the below link: