As an Analyst, you will be working closely with professionals in other various businesses, you’ll utilise our business insight and understanding of how technology impacts industries to help clients stay ahead in the digital world. So, you could be structuring and performing analysis and primary research, developing business cases and plans, or developing your skills to help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities.
- Business Strategyis about helping clients develop new products and services in innovative ways, or prepare for the digital markets of the future.
- Technology Strategyfocuses on creating technology strategies that are synchronised with clients’ business, people and operations, and building the IT and operational capabilities needed to execute these strategies.
Operations/Function Strategy helps clients enhance their agility with simplified and digitally enabled internal functions powered by skilled talent.
You’ll need to be fully mobile as client projects could take you anywhere in the country – or even the world – though you will be aligned to a base at one of our main office locations in either Edinburgh, London, Manchester or Newcastle.
Our client solves their clients' toughest challenges by providing unmatched services in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. They partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world.
What are we looking for?
Places on our Strategy Programme are limited. You’ll need to be a deep strategic thinker and be able to demonstrate project evidence of this on your CV. It’s also important that you are a natural leader, creative problem solver, effective relationship builder and collaborative teammate who’s digitally savvy and up for a challenge. Strong communication, quantitative and analytical skills, high learning ability and a real passion for business and technology are key.
This programme is open to those with a minimum 2:1 (in any discipline – achieved or predicted). We also look for 340 UCAS points across your top 3 A-levels (excluding General Studies).
What will you get?
We understand that what you earn and the benefits you receive have an enormous impact on your quality of life. Because we’re always competing to attract and retain the very best people, we continuously review our rewards strategy to make sure it’s the best it can be. It includes:
- Competitive starting salary which varies from programme to programme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Personal laptop
- AMEX card
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Generous pension scheme
- Employee share purchase plan
- Three days’ paid charity leave
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Hotel and travel discounts
- Generous shared parental leave
Generous car cash allowance (manager level and above)
How to apply
Please hit the “apply now” button below and we will get in touch with you with regards to next steps.